- Soothes back pain and stiffness
- Improves posture and flexibility
- Boosts energy and confidence (due to better posture)
- Helps relieve tightness and sore muscles
- Strengthens back muscles & body alignment
- Makes difficult yoga poses become easier
- Made with sustainable & recyclable cork/wood/foam
- Weight: 2-5 pounds each
- Made with comfortable, natural cork
- 500-pound durability support
- Supportive padding underneath cork surface
- 3 different sizes for different exercises (small 6″ – medium 9.5″ – large 13″)
- The small and medium fit within the large – for easy storage
3-Pack Cork Yoga Wheels – 6 / 9.5 / 13 inches
The cork yoga wheel is the perfect tool for people looking to improve their posture and flexibility.
Each wheel is made of comfortable, natural cork and supportive padding, which makes it sturdy enough to support up to 500 pounds. It also comes in three different sizes, so you can choose the one that best fits your needs.
Yoga’s secret weapon for balance & flexibility – a “must-have” yoga tool
The benefits of using a cork yoga wheel are numerous. For starters, it can help ease back pain and stiffness. It can also improve your posture and flexibility, boost your energy and confidence, and help relieve tight knots and soreness.
Beyond that, using a cork yoga wheel on a regular basis can help strengthen back muscles and improve your spine’s alignment.
For people who find advanced-level yoga poses to be difficult, the cork yoga wheel can make them far easier to execute – due to the improvements in balance, stability and flexibility.
Stabilize and improve your poses & exercises
When it comes to stability, the cork yoga wheel can help you maintain your balance while executing advanced yoga poses. This high-friction cork material also provides a firm grip, preventing you from slipping or losing your balance.
Additionally, the cork yoga wheel can help improve your flexibility by allowing you to stretch further and move more freely than you would be able to without it. As a result, you’ll be able to execute difficult yoga poses with greater ease and confidence.
Tips for using your cork yoga wheel bundle set:
- Start slowly and gradually increase the intensity of your workouts as you get more comfortable with the wheel.
- Always warm up before using the yoga wheel to prevent injury.
- When first using the yoga wheel, practice with someone who is already experienced in using it. This will help you get a feel for how it works and how to best use it to your advantage.
- Pay attention to your body and stop using the yoga wheel if you start to feel any pain or discomfort.
- Be sure to clean the cork yoga wheel after each use to keep it in good condition.
Best starter exercise for beginners:
- Roll the yoga wheel up and down your spine – to help improve your flexibility and massage your back.
- You can also use it to help train your hamstrings, by placing it under your legs and rolling forwards and backwards.
- By doing this, you’ll get a deeper massage, relieve soreness and improve muscle function.
You can also use the yoga wheel to stretch your chest and shoulders. To do this, sit on the yoga wheel with your legs extended in front of you and your arms behind you. Lean back and let the yoga wheel stretch your chest and shoulders.
Questions + answers for this yoga equipment kit:
➜ What’s the benefit to having 3 yoga wheels (instead of 1)?
You’ll have the option to use a small, medium or large yoga wheel, depending on your needs. Certain poses and exercises work better for each yoga wheel diameter – take a look at the diagram image above (to get a better sense of what you’re looking for).
➜ Should I use this yoga wheel accessory if I’m injured?
This wheel set is meant for small-to-medium soreness, tightness and lack of flexibility/posture. If you’re dealing with anything truly painful, you should speak with a physical therapist or medical professional.
➜ How long should I use the cork yoga wheel for each session?
We recommend using the cork yoga wheel for 10-30 minutes per session. However, you can use it for shorter or longer periods of time depending on your poses, exercises and stretches.
➜ What is the maximum weight capacity for the cork yoga wheel?
The maximum weight capacity for each wheel is 500 pounds – regardless of size and diameter.
➜ How long will the cork yoga wheel last?
With proper care and use, each cork yoga wheel is expected last for several years. However, rough and unusual force can damage it sooner than expected – use standard caution.